The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Myrddin

Hello everyone just thought I'd introduce myself, my names Andy, I'm one of Ben SZ-R and EmmaWRX's mates, I drive a impreza at the moment but might be looking to change to a supra soon but haven't really made my mind up yet :sly:

Went to a meet last bank holiday and you all seem like a friendly bunch and a lot more friendly than the scooby lot lol if any of you guys remember I was the scoob tucked out the way in the corner lol

Cheers Andy :)

Yo homeslice!

You know Supra's make much more sense than Scoobies. You only have to rebuild a Supra engine if you go for silly silly power, and not just because you drove it hard, once. :p

And for what you could get for that Scoob, you could get an absolute stonker of a Supe!

What Ben says is true ;)

Any pics of the Poobaru? :p

Here's one, most of them are on my phone ill put a few more up once there on my iPad

Been looking at a few supras on pistonheads etc some really nice ones in my price range, hopefully they'll be a few good ones out there when I go to get one.