The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net sponsors Team Yellow drift car

Suprash

So unfortunately I really dont get the time these days to post much on here, which I miss, as this site will always be close to my heart but over the winter months there has been a lot going on.

Firstly Im sure some of you know, but I would like to announce that I know drive for Team Yellow. Team Yellow are group of 9 guys from Norway who between them have a cars that range from 300bhp CA18-DET S13 to a 900bhp Supra with many cars in between and quite few of them running big powered 2J's like a 600bhp BMW.

I have stepped up to a bigger turbo that unfortunately we couldnt mapped properly before Round 1 on April 13th at Lydden Hill race circuit due to my wastegate being too small, boost creep was going crazy and the spark was being blown out but we managed to get something workable by closing up the plug gaps and reducing the rev limit slightly before boost went to high and still managed to get a nice 448bhp, so bigger wastegate is being fitted now and then a boost controller will be fitter to really push her btu should break the 500bhp mark.

So Round 1 was as always still frantically trying to get the car ready on the day we should have been leaving, as a consequence to this I set off with out working window wipers and just preyed the weather gods would be kind to me. Went out for first practice and due to new handbrake shoes that I put in a few days before the handbrake wasnt biting and I couldnt find an initiation that worked without it so my entries where poor all weekend. We tried to resolve it inbetween 1st and 2nd practice but it still didnt bite properly going out into 2nd practice. Then during the qualify the heaven opened and I had to do my 3 judged runs with no handbrake and no window wipers, the only two things that didnt work on the car and I could have really done with both, resulting in me not qualifying.

Queued up, this pic was posted on BDC's Facebook page and reached a massive 479 likes :D

image]

Being sponsored by Rockstar now means I get plenty of energy drinks lol :D

So practice was good during the dry :D

Going for the clip....

Going for a spin......lol

Then the wet qualify......

looking good mate , does anyone else feel thirsty after looking at the pics like me :D

Drinking Rockstar all weekend does funny things to your insides hahaha :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well done ash good show.

Me and the missus spent ages watching you drift at suprapod so good to see you going bigger and better!

Thanks mate, I'll be at this years Suprapod where ever it is, I need to catch up with the details and I dont know atm :(