The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much HP or KW will i be making with this setup?

calebharry

Hey guys... I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how much power (as close to) i will be making with this setup... Also tell me what else i would need, and what wouldnt work with the rest of it :)

Now i have used NENGUN to find these parts... And as my laptop is a bit glitchy lately it might of not added to cart properly... And i may of missed out some things...

If i have, please tell me a good part to fill its place... The turbos i plan to be running is a TT setup of Greddy T88-33D..

Heres the list... (im just gonna put everything wether it has anything to do with power or not :))

Acre Brembo 370mm 2-piece

Amuse R1000 Exhaust 90mm Pipe with 130mm tip

Blitz super sound Blow-off valve VD

Bride Zeta III Japan-edition

Bride Rails FO type

Cusco Roll cage CRMO 6 point

Defi link meter Turbo pressure, oil pressure, and oil temp

Greddy intercooler Spec-R 3-layer

Greddy profec OLED Boost controller

HKS Hipermax III Suspension kit

MOMO Millenium Steering wheel

Sard fuel delivery pipe

Sard injector collars

Sard 850cc Injectors

Takata Racing harness 4-point

TRD lightweight flywheel

TRD Mechanical LSD

Some of this has nothing to do with performance... But what the heck...

So if you could tell me about how much HP at the wheels, and also what else i would need to make this work, and also what here is not good...

Many thanks,

Caleb :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an old style turbo but they make good power, to get the best from them you need a raised rev limit which means head work and at least rods and rod bolts

You will need a good clutch, don't see one on the list

I would personally look at a PHR kit or a Garage Whifbitz style kit with a modern turbo, I would also go for bigger injectors

You also have a big choice to make on ECU to get the best from this set up

As for power, depends what you want the car for, street, track or drag, with a T88 you should make 700 but a fast spooling S366 turbo will feel quicker on the road even though you will be making a bit less BHP

FFS... It will make a billion HP honest. Stupidest spec list ever. Do some research...

If you were serious you'd know you'd got the fuelling hopelessly wrong, sorted a way to control it, and realise that you can't get 2x T88's under the bonnet unless you're running a highly modded drag car.

Just letting you guys know it will be 2 T88-33d's, so what power would that make? And i dont have a Supra yet, im planning to get one so i will slowly build this up when i do... :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ELxgG4y22sY/UCi_zDBNqnI/AAAAAAAABds/1ohH7W4DlFI/s1600/0012_ot.jpg

Just to point out you say you are using 2 t88-33d's yet 1 of those turbos will max out your 850cc injectors.....also if you want big power why are you only getting 850cc's? You've also mentioned nothing about what head components/bottom end parts you will be using so you are going to be massively limited.

Oh but don't worry the

Acre Brembo 370mm 2-piece

Blitz super sound Blow-off valve VD

Bride Zeta III Japan-edition

Bride Rails FO type

Cusco Roll cage CRMO 6 point

Defi link meter Turbo pressure, oil pressure, and oil temp

HKS Hipermax III Suspension kit

MOMO Millenium Steering wheel

Sard fuel delivery pipe

Sard injector collars

Takata Racing harness 4-point

TRD lightweight flywheel

TRD Mechanical LSD

will add around 900bhp on their own......WAIT A MINUTE

Edited by Dan_Turism0 (see edit history)

Ok... Obviously i have made myself look a bit stupid, i dont mind modding the bonnet to get both those turbos under there, and im probably not going to use that power on the street, i just want to open up the bonnet and say, my car makes 1***Hp...

Oh and Dan_Turism0

'Just to point out you say you are using 2 t88-33d's yet 1 of those turbos will max out your 850cc injectors.....also if you want big power why are you only getting 850cc's?'

If they wont work with it then please tell me some that will!

So sure ill put in the Titan Motorsports 3.4ltr stroker kit as well...