The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DRAGONBALL 13 - those going - THIS MEANS YOU!!

ellis

I am finalising items for Dragonball 13 right now and yet I'm still missing these things from folk despite PMing you all.

For those who have, thank you, for those that haven't - why not? Do it now please or I will leave you out and when you see what it is, you'll be gutted!

You have been warned!!

Some of you will already have done this so apologies straight away but bear with me, this may still apply!

As you know, last year there were 'packs' for the Dragonball run. Well this year the 'giveaway' will be very different and, hopefully, very impressive - the ante has very much been upped this year but only Branners and I know what you're getting. It's fair to say though that you won't want to miss out.

With that in mind I DO NEED these things from you please otherwise this whole thing falls apart (enough drama?)

The hangers produced last year are being done again but I need these things for something bigger and better!

1. A picture of the driver of the attending car plus your forum name and real name

2. A picture and NAME of any/all passengers in the car

3. A picture of the car you're coming in

Some of you have already sent me pics and some of you are using last year's pics however I do need new bits from all of you this year, ie. the pic of the car at least.

For those of you that have already sent me bits, please refresh my memory by letting me know that you have, I am quite forgetful and struggle to find my way home at night these days!

For those of you that haven't sent anything yet, please, please, please send me these things asap - I need to get the final bits into production within the next 10 days to make sure I can get it all done and ready for Dragonball.

Please send pics and details to: [email protected]

Any queries or questions, PM me on here or email me at the above address.

Thanks very much.

Ellis

Name and shame time - everybody going has been PMed so here's a shaming reminder!!

1. SpeedAndy (how you've not done it is beyond me!!)

2. TRD-Rob - passenger with you - name and pic?

3. Silverhaze (Chris) - DONE!

4. Dr_Jekyl (Craig) - late comer but no excuses! Need all your bits mate.

5. TJP - Tracey - your info if you're coming again now - got a pic of your car

6. Mallo - Darren - finger out - stop arsing around on Facebook and get this sorted

7. Jamie_P and passenger Lee P - 66% DONE!

8. Supra900BHP - Alan - no info on here at all!

9. Fearless - DONE!

10. Abz!!!! 66% DONE!

11. Jonathon Elsworth - car pic and passenger name & Pic - might be one for Mr Pickering to nudge him about

12. Marc_P - passenger pic and name plus a pic of your car.

Everybody else is done and sorted thank you.

Miss out at your peril - you WILL be gutted!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

two names shock me on this list number 1 and 10

You and me both mate, you and me both! :D

So, sorry guys. I normally tend to get back to me people fairly quickly but this time I was waiting for a mate to confirm as Nush isn't going this year :(

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35130630.jpg

Come on folks - I am still sat at my desk at work wanting to put this to bed!!

I have to get this into production to make it in time!!

All sent, thanks again Ellis, really appriciate all the time you have put into this for us. Least I could do is buy you a drink on the trip... just the one though as we know what you are like when you have had a couple :D

That's nothing new - he lives at work ;)

True, true!! Finally home - I think I can get this wrapped up tomorrow - happy days!

Thanks Abz for the chasing and Adam - have heard from Supra900BHP and Johnny so we're creeping towards the line now.

1. SpeedAndy DONE!

2. TRD-Rob - passenger with you - name and pic 66% DONE!?

3. Silverhaze (Chris) - DONE!

4. Dr_Jekyl (Craig) - late comer but no excuses! Need all your bits mate.

5. TJP - Tracey - your info if you're coming again now - got a pic of your car

6. Mallo - Darren - 66% DONE!

7. Jamie_P and passenger Lee P - DONE!

8. Supra900BHP - Alan - no info on here at all!

9. Fearless - DONE!

10. Abz!!!! 66% DONE!

11. Jonathon Elsworth - DONE!

12. Marc_P - passenger pic and name plus a pic of your car.

Counting down now - after Friday if you've not sent your bits in you'll be sorry :(

is it a mug shot you need or any pic?

Mug shot of you, mug shot of car, mug shot of passenger with their name (and forum name if they're from here!)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll send TuRD-Rob a text to tell him you're still needing details/pics off him :)

Cheers Dave - tell him to get his finger out!