The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra check

supraTTger

hi,

for sure it´s not the right forum, but i only can post threads in here as a new member [sAD][/sAD]

can anybody tell me something about this supra from paul brown cars:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-UK-SPEC-6-Speed-Manual-/271168600502?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f22e879b6

must be something wrong with it, cause normally paul does sell his supras much faster, this is advertised over one year i think. whats wrong with the car? hope only the colour [GRIN][/GRIN]

cheers

hi,

for sure it´s not the right forum, but i only can post threads in here as a new member [sAD][/sAD]

can anybody tell me something about this supra from paul brown cars:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-UK-SPEC-6-Speed-Manual-/271168600502?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f22e879b6

must be something wrong with it, cause normally paul does sell his supras much faster, this is advertised over one year i think. whats wrong with the car? hope only the colour [GRIN][/GRIN]

cheers

Paul who...:Popcorn: nom nom nom.

Hah, just read the description:

"In fact if it werent for the gay imports coming in these cars would be demanding the same price if not more than the Honda NSX models."

Might be gray or grey but you never know!! :limp:

Due to it being a UK spec, I guess you could in a round-about way say that a 95 is one of the last when they were through the duration of 93-96...

Anyway, this is not a topic for discussion on these forums so it is lock o' clock.