The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Sunday 30th June - Santa pod Raceway!

Chris Bailey

Right lets get the ball rolling...

Been going to this show for a couple of years with my dad (jcbt) its always been a great turn out of cars and people and normally the weather hasnt been to bad either. Last year I made a thread about Japshow Finale in september and we managed to get about 15+cars and it turned out to be a good day :thumbs: So im doing the same again this year but first its just the Japshow. Sort of similar to Japfest but without the drifting part. Its all about the drag racing this time :eyebrows:. Now I think it would be cool if we could actually get a tarmac clubstand for this. As im sure the people who went to The Fast Show will agree :D. Hopefully Lui will see this thread and help me out! Below is a link of the official Japshow website where you can see what the show is all about. Below ive created a list for those who are interested.

http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.html

1. jcbt/Chris Bailey

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I admire your "keen-ness", it would probably be better to find an events organiser that wants to go to head it up ;)

That way, its an official forum event, and will be taken more seriously :)

To be fair mate, We tried that with the Fast show and got no where. Lui seems to always miss these threads or if I PM him I never get a reply back. If there anyway you magic mods can point him in the right direction that would be much appreciated :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Are you thinking of a weekender Chris?

Im game - I'd imagine the bluewater crew will be up for it :) Hopefully we can get some drag runs in!

• 2 months later...
I will be there, give me a shout if anyone wants to meet for the drive up.

I think we are camping for the weekend - We are doing the RWYB day on the Saturday and camping the night reading for the show on sunday. Your more than welcome to join us Jamie :) I know you wanted to take the GTR up the strip! ;)

I'm just going on the Sunday mate, no racing for me as I can't stand the queues.

I know what you mean. We were there all day Friday for test and tune/peak performance and still only managed 7 passes, didn't see hardly anything else run as spent my whole day in the queue, though in fairness to pod, the weather didn't help.

I will be there on Sunday if it's not raining.