The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New adition to car just bought.

Big Mark

On a whim I've just bid on and won a Carbing Front Stut Brace with brake stopper off ebay for £99 plus postage.

I think that was a bit of a bargain though I should really be saving my pennies as the body kit I've had sitting here for almost a year really need to be on the car at some point. Plus I have my Lexus GS300 I impulsed bought just for the wheels that I need to get some alternative wheels for so I can sell it on. I must stop buying stuff.......... :rolleyes:

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350757895602?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

This lot have withdrawm parts from auctions when it was ready to sell for a low price, I know I nearly got a 1st decat for a TT for £35 then they cancelled the auction. To**ers

To be fair, my exhaust came from the same sellers and I paid around £90 for the exhaust and they sent it out to me no problem. I've seen people pay more for the same exhaust second hand!

I've seen these exhausts on ebay, are they any good and what is the sound like? I've got a Mongoose system on my car and it's too tame for my liking. I miss the Kakimoto that I had on my old Supra.

Absolutely spot on and can't be beaten for price/value in my opinion. They are actually a TRD replica as far as I'm aware, and I think they base this on the way the tailpipe looks. Quality of the welds seems good, fitment is perfect, arrived well packaged and the stainless/polished finish once given a quick polish is as good 6 months on as the day I purchased it .

As for sound, I run mine on a NA and also ran one on my previous NA so can't comment on how they would sound fitted to a TT. What I can say that is on my NA it really does 'roar' and gives a mean sound to the exhaust even when idling. They are not quiet, but it doesn't give me a headache on the motorway either. One thing it is surprisingly good for is pops and bangs on overrun, when you engine brake it makes some real menacing noises, sounds awesome :D