The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it just me?

Graham1984

Just wondering is it just me that always wants stuff for my car when the money could be better spent elsewhere. My car currently needs a bit of paintwork sorting out along with my wheels needing to be re-furbed but for some stupid reason I find myself trawling the for sale section often looking at glass headlights. The other week I was looking at Trial rears and oem skirts and Do-luck fronts.... then the thought of painting and fitting takes over followed by swiftly should I bother on a NA anyway.

The bit that bugs me the most is I am self employed and already a day down this week in wages due to the weather so why when it doesn't make any financial sense do I have a greater need to buy or upgrade stuff that isn't quite so important.

Hopefully there are more impulse buy now people out there so that it is a common problem of want want want over need need need.

Afternoon anyway.

This is part of the reason i sold up.

I just want something i can get in and drive now and not be thinking

shall i change the wheel colour or flock the interior etc etc.

That sounds like the dream scenario, I do wonder if I would get bored if I didn't have something to think about or want however stupid that may sound. I was talking to Budz at the pease pottage meet and he seemed to be in the same mindset too that he would rather build it up than having a finished product.

I suppose money talks which is why I am in this situation as I have less than sod all atm and the prostitution game is not earning me anything either.

We are never happy with what we have, that is the problem.. I am the same, always looking in forums on how to make my car better.

I guess its time to get our priorities straight and be happy with our beautiful cars..

Go wash your car, give her a nice polish then go for a drive.. It should make you forget what you want then what you need..

Go wash your car, give her a nice polish then go for a drive.. It should make you forget what you want then what you need..

Actually it just reminds me I need my wheels sorted along with a bit of paintwork.... someone buy carbon bullets glass headlights please.