The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 train times

Branners

Hi folks,

To avoid it being lost in the swamp of posts in the main DB13 thread I thought I should post in here the various train timings we are working to. You can ask sensible questions in here, but keep all chit chat to the main DB13 thread.

Friday 17th May

Taking 2 trains from Eurotunnel Folkestone as they cannot fit us all on one train on the lower deck.

First train is at

7.20am (so have to get at Eurotunnel by 6.50am for check-in)

second train is at

7.50am (so have to be at Eurotunnel by 7.20am)

The second train should arrive in Calais by 9.30am (France time). We will all stop at the Total petrol station here

http://goo.gl/maps/Ebex7

And I plan on leaving the petrol station at exactly 10am (France time).

Andrew Coward A Mr Toyota Supra 17/05/2013 07:20 19/05/2013 16:20

Richard Tranter R Mr Toyota Supra 17/05/2013 07:20 19/05/2013 16:20

branners me and andy will not be coming home on the 19/05/2013 16:20

as we are going to holland amsterdam :p

so if 2 people wanted to take our time instead of the 16:50

I will update the first post, you wont be issued with tickets. You just roll up to the gates, it should recognise your registration number and let you through. If not then you use the booking number that will be sent to you later this week. Its all electronic.

Andrew Coward A Mr Toyota Supra 17/05/2013 07:20 19/05/2013 16:20

Richard Tranter R Mr Toyota Supra 17/05/2013 07:20 19/05/2013 16:20

branners me and andy will not be coming home on the 19/05/2013 16:20

as we are going to holland amsterdam :p

so if 2 people wanted to take our time instead of the 16:50

Believe this is the case for Alex Macrae also.

Will there be two seperate convoys from Ashford ?

Not sure on that one. I'm going to suggest everybody leaves Ashford travelodge at the same time just in case they decide to book us all on the same train. With Eurotunnel you never quite know what to expect when you pull up. Either way we will wait until 10am France time at the petrol station on the other side so if people are on a later train I wont go without them.

Not sure on that one. I'm going to suggest everybody leaves Ashford travelodge at the same time just in case they decide to book us all on the same train. With Eurotunnel you never quite know what to expect when you pull up. Either way we will wait until 10am France time at the petrol station on the other side so if people are on a later train I wont go without them.

I'd think that would be best too if we left all together. Only a 30 min wait at the Eurotunnel car park, where we get far too excited anyway!! :D

Just have to make sure that everyone is alert on the day to keep everyone together as close as possible. Though would highly recommend everyone sets the sat nav first thing incase you lose the convoy in the morning as this can easily be done.

• 1 month later...

few changes

Tracey dropped out so Craig got her slot, then she dropped back in and has a different time slot and reference now.

Slutters (adam) gave his tickets to Pete and Burna

And Tyson is dropping out so that will change.

Apart from those the times are still the same.

You should all have had your unique booking reference sent to you by Steve. Make sure you have that with you as if it cannot recognise your plates then thats your way in.

Bump!!

Remember which trains you are on! Follow the coach lanes, use all the lanes to book in!! When you get out in France you'll see a large petrol station, pull over there! (IIRC it's a Total Station).