The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Change The Front Bumper

Slam

Well had a busy weekend. It start with a trip form Camborne in Cornwall, to Saltash Cornwall were Wile e Coyote live's. We removed the standard bumper in the nice sunny day,While front wheels were off, Karen gave the a good clean up & polish. Kept the brews going as well. Well had a couple of issues getting it off,what with rusty nuts & screws as you can see in the pic's. Well that was it for Sat. Sunday morning we drove the van to the m4 Bristol to me Robert, who we had bought the new bumper off. We met as arranged but to my horror he was in a tiny little hyondi thing :D Great feller. we then drove back to Saltash & then got on with fitting the bumper. A little bit of adjustment was needed,but got there in the end. Gave it a wash & polish. A BIG :thanks: to Wile e for the tools & help again. I will put some other pic's up as the light in the pic's is not to good.Oh had the Dragon Ball logos put on last week as well.

New Front Bumper (3).JPG

New Front Bumper (5).JPG

New Front Bumper (6).JPG

New Front Bumper (2).JPG

New Front Bumper (8).JPG

New Front Bumper (9).JPG

New Front Bumper (10).JPG

New Front Bumper (11).JPG

New Front Bumper (12).JPG

New Front Bumper (13).JPG

Looks good :thumbs: the stillen front is one of the nicest I think :)

Yours and Darren's are starting to look rather similar ;)

Thanks mate. they don't look nothing like each other :D Different colour for starters :D If we went for the full rap,then things would look the same.