The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT passed and no Cats needed!

Sheefa

All sorted today. Got the MOT done at Plume and due to it being an import it called the initial emissions test but passed the secondary main CAT test without any CATs in! Great news for future reference for all imported Supra's.

Just need to get rear control arms sorted as a little bit of play in them.

Happy days. :D

.....oh and I had a very enjoyable play with a new 458 Spider and a Spyker on the way home :)

Wish I was that lucky, I had my cats put back on for my MOT last week and the garage ran out of time to take them off. I've only ever driven bpu'd Supras so have to say I'm not impressed liking the power loss and reduced response as boost controller is also off. So glad I didn't decide to be sensible and buy an N/A when I was looking for a car last summer as that would of felt REALLY slow.

I did we'll against the 458. I gunned it down the slip road and he followed in pursuit but I did pull away, we then had a little play at sensible speeds before both running up to the lights. He commented on my nice wheels, I commented on his damn nice car which he said had 600 miles on it from the last 2 days driving, then we went our separate ways..........with speed :)

The Spyker seemed ridiculousy fast.