The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cobra Seat Subframes.

Elmo

It's handy that cobra are only based 20 mins from me so I popped down and ordered them direct, saved me about 40% off retail too

They're based in Telford

I'm in Telford, Cobra are a mile or so from me, but I've never been. Do they have a factory shop?

Cheers.

I assume you have you got the sliding subfames, did they fit straight in without the need to modify?

Yeah i have the sliding Subs, they fitted straight in and and they sit so low to the floor that i can not get my fingers underneathe them.

I'm in Telford, Cobra are a mile or so from me, but I've never been. Do they have a factory shop?

Cheers.

Yes they do, they have a sale at the end of the year too, i got a set years ago for a xr4i turbo,

Fit was good and they can retrim your back seats to match, but i don't know what the fit would be like on a supra.

Yes they do, they have a sale at the end of the year too, i got a set years ago for a xr4i turbo,

Fit was good and they can retrim your back seats to match, but i don't know what the fit would be like on a supra.

That's right, the lady who deals with sales is super helpful too

That's right, the lady who deals with sales is super helpful too

I've just popped down to see if they're open on a Saturday, unfortunately they're shut.

Coincidently, my next door neighbour own's his own business and his unit is in the row of units opposite, I didn't know that until now :D

Sorry, I re-read you previous comment, you already have Recaro's, right?

Yeah ive already got some oem recaros, Im in no rush as the cars still in bits at the min but these are a good price so thought it worth asking hopefully someone whos got some already will chime in

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SpeedUp

I have two Cobra misano seats and now need the two direct fit subframes for my 1994'MKIV TT.

I'm from Switzerland but have also an address in Germany.

Where shall I order to get the best price and service ?

• 1 month later...
no they dont, i have recaros (from a dc2) on these frames but i had to modify and weld some mounts to them to fit, not too dificult to do though if you want to save a few quid?

Cheers for that dude :thumbs:, like you say even with having to modify they will still work out massivly cheaper, i have a mig welder so its only buying a bit of steal to cut and weld on :)