The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need you to help me win an argument!

Guest GT4LAD

I don't have a Supra but from my name you can guess my car. I want to prove to someone how great Sura's are but i don't have any proof! Can you guys help me out here..

I need some official 1/4 mile times for standard TT's, as some one is arguing that they can't get close to 13.5:conf:

Plus, what would a 400bhp Supra do 1/4 mile in and what would be its 0-100 time?

Please help me shut this turd up!

p.s he thinks a his car which has 280bhp and weighs 1320kgs will be the same speed as a 400bhp TT..:angry:

if u look on mkiv.com in technical specs for a 93 supra tt the figures for quarter mile are

13.1@110

If you look on this forum in the chit chat section and then drag racing times youll see that there is about 12 people running roughly 350 + bhp mark in the twelves mate,tell him to stick that in his pipe and smoke it!:p

Completely stock MKIV, i.e. with BOTH cats still in, and the standard exhaust cans, standard intake etc, we did a 13.6 standing quarter.

With NUR Spec cat back system but still with both cats in, 13.4

Full decat, FCD, gets it down to 12.8

(Cheap mod to get down to those times!)

Most of the following arent standard...but some arent far off it. Anyway, for the purposes of your argument you can say they are :p

Grazer's fairly standard TT kicking a 355's arse:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gcsimpson/video/2004_03_ferrari355.mpg (8meg)

Jake (fairly mildly tuned i think??) doing a 13.3 1/4:

http://www.simonshouse.plus.com/videos/Jake.wmv (2.5meg)

MonkeyMark 12.3s

http://www.millhouse.cc/videos/supra/2004/short/monkey2%207mb.mpg (7meg)

That should do it :D

Originally posted by RICHIE S

AND mONKEY MARK IN 11s,sorry Mark nearly forgot about your superb time mate:stupid:

thanks richie :) was at 1.1bar too

now at 1.3 bar for next time out. dont know what 1.1bar equals in bhp. you have a high rwhp on your hybrids :thumbs:

why dont the gt4 lad find out who has fastest gt4 on standard turbos?

michael was saying that there was a couple of gt4`s in the 10`s at last york dragway.

would be good to compare times with supras and celicas?

yeah there were some quick gt4s at york last time ,they seem to launch well with 4wd.

saving up for some radials for next year for me 17s and gonna wind the boost up to 1.5 bar ,just struggle a little bit to get the power down,I guess ill have to practice a bit more.:thumbs: