The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Happy trailer? need the car taken 120 miles

The Raven

Hi guys.

I have had a quote of £220 to take my supra to someone to get it fixed. However i dont know if thats a good price or not. Also i will have to take the front bumper off to get it on the back. It really needs to go in one lump as its getting MOTed the other end.

Anyone know someone down my end?

Hi guys.

I have had a quote of £220 to take my supra to someone to get it fixed. However i dont know if thats a good price or not. Also i will have to take the front bumper off to get it on the back. It really needs to go in one lump as its getting MOTed the other end.

Stick the bumper back on once its on the trailer?

Who is it going to? If its a trader on here I'm sure they wouldn't mind putting the bumper back on at the other end. Even if not a trader on here, worth asking if they can.

Car Transporter for £98 for the day...

http://www.transporterhire.co.uk/

Or one of the car transporters trailors for £62 a day...

http://www.tridenttowing.co.uk/trident_towing_trailers_for_hire.php#

I am sure you could get it cheaper if you had a look around or ask locally as sometimes that can be a lot cheaper if you phone around. If you can get one for £50, all you then need is a half decent diesel van (you got a work one?) and £60 of diesel and Patel is your Uncle... I think.

Hi guys.

Ask James, aka little_num, he trailed mine from London to Yorkshire and im sure it will be ALOT cheaper. You need to get yours to Whifbitz?