The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sheefa's Supra at Invisible Touch Detailing

Stonkin

Hi, here we have Greg's Twin Turbo Supra that came to Invisible Touch Detailing in preperation for Dragonball 2013. The vehicle was to receive a stage 1 paint enhancement and engine bay detail. This was the car on arrival...

To start off the engine bay was degreased using APC and a selection of brushes

APC was then used to cleanse the fuel cap, window rubbers, mirrors, scuttle panel, lights, badges, door and boot shuts

Bilberry was used on the BBS alloys and APC on the tyres

The vehicle was jet washed and snow foamed

It was then washed using the 2 bucket method with Shampoo Plus, dried and taken inside to be inspected and have the paint depths measured prior to machining

Passenger door

Once all polishing was complete, paintwork was wiped down with IPA to remove any remaining polishing oils. Lime Prime Lite glaze/pre-wax cleanser was applied by hand and was then sealed with Collinite giving the owner a great base for future product application.

All glass was polished inside and out. The interior was hoovered, dusted and cleaned with APC. The exhaust was polished. Tyres dressed with Endurance Gel. Aerospace 303 was used to dress all rubbers and plastics in the engine bay.

These were the final pictures

You absolute LEGEND. Looks brilliant mate and the comments I had when I got her home!:nana:

Your attention to detail is faultless mate, so over the moon with the results. I will certainly be using you for all detailing and protection work in the future. THANK YOU :thumbs:

:urock:

Greg

Holy f... that looks awesome. I'm horribly tempted to spend cash that should otherwise be spent elsewhere correcting my own paintwork now... :S

Do it, I promise you will not be disappointed. It is without a doubt the best £400 odd I have spent on any car I have owned. Worth every single penny. ;)

Hopefully get mine down there before DB too. Pics look brilliant Greg, how can you still drive it!?

I know mate, she's in the garage after the 200 mile trip back on the grit and salted roads but still looks pristine. Need to give her a clean tomorrow AM and then out for a proper drive :)

I know mate, she's in the garage after the 200 mile trip back on the grit and salted roads but still looks pristine. Need to give her a clean tomorrow AM and then out for a proper drive :)

Watch when you wash it tomorrow you won't even need to use a wash mitten, just pour water over it and all the dirt just trickles off :cool:

Fantastic work as usual Christian :thumbs:

Guest Budz86

You coming to PP then? Be good to see the results first hand