The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girlez Meet- Sunday 28th November

Amazing grace

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replied to other post Too. Girlee meet sounds good, Then I can show off my new car:D Oh When Lee has fixed the lights. I would but as it was due to his fiddling that blow the fuse he can replace it. So the poor car is out of action for the week as there is no dash too:twak:

Originally posted by Tigger

Replied to other post Too. Girlee meet sounds good, Then I can show off my new car:D Oh When Lee has fixed the lights. I would but as it was due to his fiddling that blow the fuse he can replace it. So the poor car is out of action for the week as there is no dash too:twak:

You already said that, and as I said it's no my fault someone fooked it up. I can think of better things to be doing over the weekend then trying to trace an electrical short and replacing blue lights/led's that no longer work. :mad:

Originally posted by mawby

You already said that, and as I said it's no my fault someone fooked it up. I can think of better things to be doing over the weekend then trying to trace an electrical short and replacing blue lights/led's that no longer work. :mad:

Stropy

Sheena,

Was you think of mid December time? It would be good if we could get a meet together before Christmas but it might be difficult so we would have to get our butts into gear if so. Finding parking might be tight.

If not then one in the new year would be an excellent idea.

(Hope That’s got the thread back on track)

:innocent:

If it is going to take a long time....Please God no!!!!!! We have the perfect excuse to have to meets!!!Although I would imagine that when your boy's ready you will want to debut him to the whole club..I don't blame you one bit, whats more I forsee possibly the biggest meet of members outside an event such as Billing, comming to greet the cars arrival to the pack!!!! When and where we will have to discuss..

Regards,

Sheena:)

Me, me , me me, meeee oooh oooh . dont miss me out !!

Dont know how to post my name but definitely hup fer it...

Martini thats me.....anytime anyplace anywhere (Meeting that is lol lol) !

Any sweeties but chokkie ones Genna cos I dont want to get chokkie on me seat ok?

Excited now lah lee lah lee lahhhhhh (singing)

Sheena !!! Are we going clubbing with Selena b4 Xmas...or are we pushing it a little now ??

Laters xxxxx

Soo