The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Radiator recore

safcdixon

Yeah a new one will be the best option but probably not the cheapest, anyone know how much a new Toyota rad is? I would rather stay away from the aftermarket ones as I cant be arsed withy the extra rad for the gearbox etc and ive heard nothing but bad things about fitment problems.

yeah the core is goosed when I stripped the car for its repaint there was a load of leaves and other crap wedged between the rad and the aircon rad, I think this has made it rot away a lot quicker than usual

Whats the cross member like under the rad ?

Toyota are around £300

Ooooffff really!, saying that by the time I bought an additional cooler it probably works out cheaper in the long run. I suppose it should last another 20yrs so aint bad at all

The cross member is fine it had a little surface rust but ive cleaned it off and treated the surface with rusteaze and painted it when I did the rest of the bay. looks spot on now :)