The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra gone :(

straightsix

I have wrestled with this before. I think I would be gutted too as she drove off. I was OK with my NA as I knew I would get another.

Got to let my Audi go next week after doing 59K miles in it in the last three years I am beginning to wonder if I have made a mistake changing it for a Volvo.

Weird how you get attached to them.

I've not used it since October last year but I still liked going into the garage and looking at it!

Oh well.... :(

It's the first car that I've really felt attached too. I've had other Supras but was never bothered when it came to sell them.

What Volvo are you getting H?

Just watched my Supra driving away with it's new owner.

Never thought I'd get emotional about a car!

I'm gutted :cry:

Yea I was exactly the same, sorry to see another person struck with losing their supra. May have to do the same again once iv built the car to move home :( oh how life chucks rock filled lemons at us...

Look at it this way... If everyone who bought one didn't let it go,you probably wouldn't of ended up with your one in the first place. Therefore by selling it you are actually creating another person like yourself who will fall in love with the Supra. :)

watching my limited edition xkr silverstone drive away was an awfull moment for me. partly becuase theplace i got it from didnt know it was a silverstone so i gotit much cheaper than it should have been and as it powerd away in a wave of supercharged v8 glory i new id probably never own another one. :( still pulls at me now