The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Philly's Big Twin Build

Philly_1 Lex

Well how do I start... I've owned the car for at least 4 yrs. I lived in japan for the last 3 and I have just recently moved to the UK almost a 9 months ago. My Supra is a 1996 TT6 VVT-i NA-TT swap. Everything has been swapped/upgraded and all work has been carried out by me and a few mates here and there. The car has a pretty big spec list that I will try to compile all together as I have so many extra parts not on the car yet. But my new pride and joy is that I'm the owner of Johnny's/Sheefa's HKS/HTA 3076 twin turbo kit. Thanks for the patience mate. Now I will be upgrading the kit for 4-inch down pipe and whiftbitz 4-inch Ti system or Amuse R1000 /Syvecs and carbon everything!. Plan is to fit the kit and enjoy, also prep the car for the Titan 3.5 stroker kit this winter/early next year. I have met a few people at the bluewater meet can't wait to see everyone again and I know RobD,JasonR24, and Camry3sgte as we all live close proximity. Here are a few pics of the car

Any comments are welcomed. Cheers and hope meet everyone this year and to get my build started within the next month.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

One word...SWEET!!!!

This will be awesome!

Cheers mate and Thanks

Ah you finally reveal yourself :p

Sounds like you have some very nice plans, particularly with the 3.5L stroker! Will be watching with interest :)

Wanted to say earlier, but im not back in the country yet so i waited. I watch your thread closely as well. Good looking car also mate. Also can't let SteveM & Mitchell9006 steal all the big twin glory

:thumbs: awesome purchase mate! Will look forward to the updates

Cheers mate thanks. you don't fancy selling that do-luck carbon wing? :innocent:

Sweet purchase dude! Can't wait to see this completed!

Also if you don't mind me asking what alarm have you got on that car? Always seems to go a bit nuts when anyone gets close to the car

None sadly as I removed it. I don't tend to let it out of my site for too long though. Might get Lee_P to install one once I'm finished

Big twins Ftw! Nice plans another big twinned beast I always good.

So true. Cheers Mate

Lovely car :cool: (if you look in my garage, you'll understand why I like it :D )

Please buy the Amuse exhaust, I'm yet to see one, but they look incredible from the pictures!

I just have to arrange shipping from japan as its a rather large item. Right now it has the rare greddy titanium catback on the car and the veilside ti in the garage. Cheers.

You have no chance at that mate :p if I was to ever sell my car I would still keep the wing lol

lol. its a great part. Really love carbon parts. Should have got one when I had a chance, passed on 2 while in japan. Heres a rare bit for you mate. Full Carbon tower bar. Should be the only one in the UK I believe... probably Europe.

Wow some crazy plans! Can't wait to see the car again mate, looks great as always ;) car should be on the road soon so we will have to get a meet sorted!

No problem. I enjoyed hanging out with you and rob. I will be back in short order and we can arrange a meet. Cheers for the compliments on the car, Im happy you got one as you truly loved supras. Can't wait to see when you complete yours.

lol. its a great part. Really love carbon parts. Should have got one when I had a chance, passed on 2 while in japan. Heres a rare bit for you mate. Full Carbon tower bar. Should be the only one in the UK I believe... probably Europe.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/TBoy19121/IMG_4265.jpg

You tease :p swap for a shiny TRD brace haha

No problem. I enjoyed hanging out with you and rob. I will be back in short order and we can arrange a meet. Cheers for the compliments on the car, Im happy you got one as you truly loved supras. Can't wait to see when you complete yours.

Thanks dude! Me too :D Look forward to it. You have got some stupidly rare parts on that car and in your garage! And yea I am a big supra nut lol

Thanks dude! Me too :D Look forward to it. You have got some stupidly rare parts on that car and in your garage! And yea I am a big supra nut lol

What he said. Glade you put some pics up. I have seen this car at bluewater its lovely the more you look at it the more rare parts you see.

Sweet purchase dude! Can't wait to see this completed!

Also if you don't mind me asking what alarm have you got on that car? Always seems to go a bit nuts when anyone gets close to the car

Your thinking about Dim Sum's one which goes mental everytime you breath! :D

Hey Philly! Hope you're well? This car is lovely in the flesh!! Can't wait to see\hear the twins setup!! :cool: