The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop help Matte-Black Wheels

Brazil

Cant help im afraid..but loving that helmet!

I really loved that helmet too, but then decided to wear it out to a night where a big DJ was playing and the owner of the club in Albufeira 'Capitulo V' asked to keep it and since she been dishing out the drinks I let her keep it... Totally gutted, totally missed that helmet.. :(

Couldn't find Matt Black, so here's Matt Goss, formerly of Bros.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166335[/ATTACH]

Have you taken your medicines for today? Remember 2 white tic-tac twice a day and a yellow before going to bed..! :blink:

Very good, made me chuckle.

Lovely looking Supra by the way Brazil.

Thanks buddy..! The car has been truly spoiled..! I'm in the final stages of a single turbo conversion, will soon update my build thread..! Since I've been working so much on engine bay I like it to when completed to look a bit different hence the reason I'm thinking of painting the wheels matt black.