The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Car, SRD, Invisible Touch Detailing and all ready for Dragonball!

Sheefa

Hi all

Dropped my car off on Wednesday morning to Lee and Ash at SRD for service and figment of AFR, new sound system, replacement seat belts, fog light conversion and a few other bits.

It was all done and finished by midday yesterday! God damn these guys work fast and of course proper. Even more mad as Lee has just given birth (obviously not him) to a young boy.

Christian (Invisible Touch Detailing) now has the car until Sunday and has been working his magic with the paintwork.

Cannot wait to have her back in tip top shape and readiness for the Dragonball ! :D

Highly recommend these guys, a real credit to have them available to work on our cars.

Photos to follow!

Greg

Need those pics!

Looking forward to seeing the car on DragonBall now that I am coming with DriftBear!;)

Brilliant mate, will be good to meet you.

good choices mate ... you know it makes sense!!!

Cheers pal and yes Lee and Ash are exceptional at what they do.

Very impressed! Picked car up yesterday, got the 12:30pm train and got home a 9:30pm! Long journey but so worth it.

The car looks absolutely stunning and the paintwork is sublime. Thank you Christian. I was pretty damn impressed when I collected it, but when I got her back into the garage after a 200 mile trip and I could see the paintwork in all its glory under the artificial lighting I was stunned! I stopped over at McLaren to meet James (previous owner) for a quick show off! :) Amazing work. Pics to follow although Christian will do a detailing thread.

So the car looked the part, but the drive back was equally as good following a service and bits mentioned above being done by Lee and Ash. Thank you guys and you work damn fast! More bits to follow including a possible clutch replacement! It's nice to have a proper working seatbelt too! These cars really can chew up the miles with a great degree of comfort and pleasure! :)

Once again thank you guys and I will without a doubt be recommending your services.

Greg