The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie to the supra world!

Guest Balf86

Guest Balf86

Hey guys

Im Craig im from north east scotland and hopefully i'll be a mkiv supra owner by end of next week :-)

Not a big car person but hoping to learn alot from you guys on here

[GRIN][/GRIN]

cheers robzki

can you help me out, im looking to post a wanted post. cant seem to post on the classified section tho ?

You need to be a paid member to post wanted and for sale threads on the forum.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules

Welcome to the club by the way Craig :)

Guest Balf86

being honest, i know next to nothing about cars. i loved supras when i was a a kid and always said i'll have 1 eventually. i like the look of mkiv hence joinin this to find some gen on them. i have a budget and i want a supra thats about all i know lol!

im up in elgin , scotland.

any help , advice and guidance from you guys will be greatly apreciated and if things go to plan i will be a supra geek in no time!!

Edited by Balf86 (see edit history)

being honest, i know next to nothing about cars. i loved supras when i was a a kid and always said i'll have 1 eventually. i like the look of mkiv hence joinin this to find some gen on them. i have a budget and i want a supra thats about all i know lol!

im up in elgin , scotland.

any help , advice and guidance from you guys will be greatly apreciated and if things go to plan i will be a supra geek in no time!!

I'm up there about 2/3 times a month visiting friends and family. Ill easy take my auto up next time for you to have a look at?

Hey cheers guys, ill wait until i have a mkiv before i pay to join the club. Im hoping to have 1 by end of next week :-)

If you're that set on getting one, I'd pay your membership anyway - it will open up a whole new world of help (and banter!) and will set you right on the path to ownership :)