Introducing my new daily driver :)

Finally got her to stay still long enough to take some photos :thumbs:

http://image18.webshots.com/18/6/91/56/212369156epcRAh_ph.jpg

http://image20.webshots.com/20/6/92/78/212369278LgFwXR_ph.jpg

http://image18.webshots.com/18/6/93/52/212369352OfIPEJ_ph.jpg

:love:

Originally posted by Faye

Very nice :) Bet you're pleased :cool:

Ecstatic! It's a long time since I spent so much time driving around for the sheer pleasure of it. :D

Originally posted by Jake

Sweet. It looks fanatastic

NA or TT?

Do I spy wheel weights?

NA (special thanks to Digsy, RoGuE and Scooter for their reassuring advice about NAs):thumbs:

Wheel weights? I don't know! What can you see? :conf:

Originally posted by Sakura

Wheel weights? I don't know! What can you see?

Nothing to worry about mate. It looks like it's got those horrible bang-on lead weights for wheel balancing. It's a very Kwik-Fit thing to do. Doesn't look right on a quality car, IMO.

I do need to get the balance and tracking checked, so will sort out the weights, thanks. I see what you mean - they do look a bit odd (especially as the wheels have been refurbed, and they kindly did the weights as well!).

Oi! Dude, don't diss my new baby!

I know what you are saying, and I don't know why it looks so different in photos - you really can't see it in real life and light, honest! I guess it must have been resprayed at some stage? Most silver cars I have seen, the panels look different colours in photos, but this quicksilver seems better than most at looking mint until you are REALLY close.

It has been abused during the last 4 months, and the rear bumper probably needs replacing, I can see some fractures in the paint. I'll have to make a list of things to do...:D

Originally posted by Lazarus

Looks like you found a very nice car Sakura.:)

Incidentally, you scubbed out the plate on the last pic but not on the second, thought you might of missed it.

Not really. I was just playing with the photo prog. I just thought the front plate was so "in your face"! It's the biggest plate I have ever seen, it really needs to go.:p

Oi! Dude, don't diss my new baby!

I know what you are saying, and I don't know why it looks so different in photos - you really can't see it in real life and light, honest! I guess it must have been resprayed at some stage? Most silver cars I have seen, the panels look different colours in photos, but this quicksilver seems better than most at looking mint until you are REALLY close.

It has been abused during the last 4 months, and the rear bumper probably needs replacing, I can see some fractures in the paint. I'll have to make a list of things to do...:D

If the bumper has lines in it like tree rings it is pretty terminal , it allways seems to come thru , silver is the worst colour to go edge to edge with , heres my car , both wing and door are 199 silver

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

If the bumper has lines in it like tree rings it is pretty terminal , it allways seems to come thru , silver is the worst colour to go edge to edge with , heres my car , both wing and door are 199 silver

Dude:flame Dev

Mine is 1B9 Quicksilver. The lines are whirley, like tree rings , so I realise it will need replacing. Í think the guy who imported this car was a jerk, who used the bumpers a parking sensors!! Looks great under the 6 feet rule though!

Thanks Matt - any particular rims in mind???

Of course, you're all jealous because you want 17" stocks for the winter...!:D

Yeah you're right about the stocks for winter. Might have some in mind???? How about some nice RH's?