The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help! Will these wheels fit?

Crash Bandicoot

You have no chance of fitting a -38 offset Jay

If they are actually a + offset then you won't be able to fit the +25 without some bodywork

If the offsets are the minus you listed , then forget them mate, they will be miles out

I got the money as well, Thanks Jay:D

Will these fit my stock supra?

Rears are 18 x 10j with a -38 offset

Fronts are 18 x 9j with a -25 offset

No

The fronts would stick out past the wheel arches by around 62mm each side, the rears would stick out by around 74mm.

The following sizes and offsets will sit roughly flush with the stock arches without them having to be rolled (although this may vary depending on tyre brand and size). You can use these to compare how other sizes and offsets will fit.

Front 9" +35

Rear 10" +35

No

The fronts would stick out past the wheel arches by around 62mm each side, the rears would stick out by around 74mm.

The following sizes and offsets will sit roughly flush with the stock arches without them having to be rolled (although this may vary depending on tyre brand and size). You can use these to compare how other sizes and offsets will fit.

Front 9" +35

Rear 10" +35

That's too wide even for the TRD widebody !

If they stick out as far as Nic says and you decide to go bling over

power you need to find a widebody kit wide enough.

This could also be very expensive and i'd recommend you look for

that first or you could be into a 1 off kit costing even more money

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

As Dnk says mate, if they wont fit without major bodywork, its going to cost £££££££.

Personally, I'd go for a different set of wheels with an agressive offset and stance.

Function over form is where the sensible money goes. Plus, as its an NA, you'll only crave more power (happens to everyone) and you'll kick yourself for not having the money for it.

Plus, I see it pointless in having a car that looks like its got the guts, if it hasn't.

End of the day though, you are the only one who can make the choice, just think before jumping in :)

That would mean you are running a -50 offset, that can't be right Kaan, are you sure you are not running a +20 with a 30mm spacer, that would make more sense

That would mean you are running a -50 offset, that can't be right Kaan, are you sure you are not running a +20 with a 30mm spacer, that would make more sense

Im not to sure to be honest mate I bought my wheels from Parry_10 listed as a -20 offset so I always thought thats what they were :shrug:

Im not to sure to be honest mate I bought my wheels from Parry_10 listed as a -20 offset so I always thought thats what they were :shrug:

Must be +20 mate. I have +35 with 25mm spacers and my rear arches are just pulled. If yours were -20 with 30mm spacers, they'd stick out a mile.

To be honest I have just searched Ebay for them and I am glad they won't fit.....Jay we need to talk:nyah:

Me too :scared: