The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic drive, despite the weather

Sheefa

Finally got round to properly sorting the igniter pack, facelift rear lights and battery this morning.

Took her out for a spin and she was absolutely sublime. So much more planted and predictable than my old supra which was a bit of a shocker. Had some fun doing a few selective burn outs in preparation for Dragonball too :D

Sadly when I jump started her a month or so back I must have taken out the fuse or other wiring on the head unit as there's no power going to it and therefore no music.

Car is going to Lee @ SRD Tuesday for a full service and a few bits, then she goes over to Christian for some proper detailing. Cannot wait to see the results of both! :)

Had a play with an Audi A7 which was pretty damn quick, I was only running 1 bar though.

I love these cars with all my heart. Anyone else been out for a proper play recently?

Nice to hear positive threads - Good job mate.

Finally got round to properly sorting the igniter pack, facelift rear lights and battery this morning.

Took her out for a spin and she was absolutely sublime. So much more planted and predictable than my old supra which was a bit of a shocker. Had some fun doing a few selective burn outs in preparation for Dragonball too :D

Sadly when I jump started her a month or so back I must have taken out the fuse or other wiring on the head unit as there's no power going to it and therefore no music.

Car is going to Lee @ SRD Tuesday for a full service and a few bits, then she goes over to Christian for some proper detailing. Cannot wait to see the results of both! :)

Had a play with an Audi A7 which was pretty damn quick, I was only running 1 bar though.

I love these cars with all my heart. Anyone else been out for a proper play recently?

Cheers all.

It still scares me and that's never a bad thing. Total focus and no complacency when driving. It's pure addiction.

Yeah Ed too many people jumping ship mate and understandable, but these cars will always have a place in the history books and performance car scene for decades to come. Wouldn't it be nice to take for a spin in 2 decades time when we're all on hovercraft etc. a bit like the I-robot moment with the bike! :)