The mkiv Supra Owners Club

engine problem

jasooon

hi guys need some help my supra na waas driving fine its had a service and new rocker cover caskets and was fine after but has a problem now when am driving or at a junction normally revs at around 100 rpm but it keeps droping to around 200rpm with no worning or diffrent types of driving affect it they justdrop wen they want after they do have tried bliping throttle it doesnt make any diff i can pull away and drive and some times it goes back to normall straight away and others it can take miles and miles my exhaust manifold is blowing would that affect it ? but as i said this iddeling prob is not a daily thing but does happen alot any ideas please i need my car bact to normall asap

Through translate.google.com

Hi Guys

I need some help. My Supra N/A was driving fine, it's had a service, and new rocker cover, and gaskets. It was fine, but has a problem now when I am driving, or at a junction.

The car normally revs at around 100 rpm, but it keeps droping to around 200rpm with no warning. Diffrent types of driving affect it, the revs just drop when they want. After they have dropped, I have tried bliping throttle. It doesnt make any difference. I can pull away and drive and sometimes it goes back to normal straight away. Other times it can take miles and miles. My exhaust manifold is blowing, would that affect it?

But as I said, this idling problem is not a daily thing, but does happen a lot. Any ideas please? I need my car bact to normal ASAP

hi guys need some help my supra na waas driving fine its had a service and new rocker cover caskets and was fine after but has a problem now when am driving or at a junction normally revs at around 100 rpm but it keeps droping to around 200rpm with no worning or diffrent types of driving affect it they justdrop wen they want after they do have tried bliping throttle it doesnt make any diff i can pull away and drive and some times it goes back to normall straight away and others it can take miles and miles my exhaust manifold is blowing would that affect it ? but as i said this iddeling prob is not a daily thing but does happen alot any ideas please i need my car bact to normall asap

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6216/grammarz.jpg