The mkiv Supra Owners Club

carbon exhaust trim --looking for the member who did them

Dave

rippedfear was going to do some but he had alot of problems with his car and he was really busy. im not too sure if he will be doing them now but worth asking guys?

here is the original thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?265243-Gauging-Interest-on-a-potential-GroupBuy-Carbon-Fibre-Exhaust-surround

if hes not going to be able to do them then maybe stevo would be your best bet for making them? because i dont think wrap would take the heat

i have one half made in my shed i still need to finish it

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

Jake is kindly letting me borrow the mould he made but only so that I can make a single item for my own car - I haven't got it yet though.

I have no plans for a group buy on these and wouldn't do so without the ok from Jake (and mods of course).

Jake is kindly letting me borrow the mould he made but only so that I can make a single item for my own car - I haven't got it yet though.

I have no plans for a group buy on these and wouldn't do so without the ok from Jake (and mods of course).

If you get the nod can I be first on the list :D

Looks like you might have a forced group buy on your hands Stevo! :D

They look good, not sure if it will work so well on a stock white car though.

It was indeed me who made one of these from scratch and unfortunatly the time for the GB never came. whichwas a shame but im not rulling it out in the future.

And yeah im lending it to stevo to make one for his own car.

For anyone willing to put in the major time it takes here is a guide i made-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?280684-GUIDE-How-To-Make-a-Carbon-Exhaust-Surround&p=3538081&posted=1#post3538081

It was indeed me who made one of these from scratch and unfortunatly the time for the GB never came. whichwas a shame but im not rulling it out in the future.

And yeah im lending it to stevo to make one for his own car.

For anyone willing to put in the major time it takes here is a guide i made-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?280684-GUIDE-How-To-Make-a-Carbon-Exhaust-Surround&p=3538081&posted=1#post3538081

hi mate i was going to ask if you were interested in parting with the template or loaning it so i make my own

Edited by Dave (see edit history)