The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk tt sup re-born

uksuprakev

After owning my beloved red uk spec auto tt for the past 9 yrs and it being off the road for past 18mths she had started to show signs of fading and in need of some tlc

altho a solid car was time to spend some time n money to refresh something ive had neither of till recently .:blink:

So after selling a 200sx id brought as a toy ive now got her in the garage for full overhaul of brakelines and fuels lines re-undersealing all round servicing

and few new bits here and there

am gonna shell out for a fresh paint job to get her back to former glory :D

altho temptation of fitting after market parts im resisting and keeping her stock other than whats already there

18" momos, exhaust, induction, lowered

will post some pics along the way :nana:

already excited for the return of the the best car ive ever owned :yahoo:

Good to see this Kev and it's about time:D

I would like to take some credit here as well for pushing you along by offering you low money for it;)

I am still available for help if required, although it may cost you coffee and bacon butties

Ha mate you can take a lil credit i guess!!, altho always had the intentions you just inspired me

might just take you up on that offer ill get the missus armed with fryin pan an kettle :eyebrows:

Ha mate you can take a lil credit i guess!!, altho always had the intentions you just inspired me

might just take you up on that offer ill get the missus armed with fryin pan an kettle :eyebrows:

I'm down 28th - 4th April, and well up for bacon sarnies if you need a hand ;)

cheers guys sounds good , cars with my buddy down at tipton garage atm and we doing work out of hours n weekends butg if you ever at loose end an wanna summin to do then pop your head round the door n have a nose :D

gonna get a fmic an 1st decat on then get her rolling roaded to see what figures playing with

maybe incorperate other to be roaded if any interest !?!?!:D

• 2 months later...