The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from sunny Wales

Guest Eve Walsham

Guest Eve Walsham

Hi there,

Just wanted to say hi. I dont own a supra but i have a Golf 4motion and am really interested in the cars you guys have so im here just for a nosey really. I hope thats ok.

We were curious to find out how we become traders as from the interest we have had so far i think it will be of interest to you guys. Since opening in October last year the demand has been immense, enough so that we are already taking the adjoining unit to ours as we need the space. Could someone in the know or an admin please get in touch to advise me further. Thanks and hopefully we can help some of you guys out soon. ;)

Hi there,

Just wanted to say hi. I dont own a supra but i have a Golf 4motion and am really interested in the cars you guys have so im here just for a nosey really. I hope thats ok.

I run a company with my partner doing hydrographics or dipping as its also known. We were curious to find out how we become traders as from the interest we have had so far i think it will be of interest to you guys. Since opening in October last year the demand has been immense, enough so that we are already taking the adjoining unit to ours as we need the space. Could someone in the know or an admin please get in touch to advise me further. Thanks and hopefully we can help some of you guys out soon. ;)

hi there lol so you made it here eve ,welcome i love the work you guys do and i no everyone else here will as well

i do belive eve has pmd admin about becoming a trader but no reply back ....

once dragonball is done ill be booking in with you guys

pm branners or some one with a red username eve

ill talk to you soon

Edited by wewsupra (see edit history)

Welcome to the club Eve.

Please refrain from advertising your business until a Super Moderator has had contact with you.

I have already had to edit two of your posts, and have left a warning in another thread also.

Any more advertising will be frowned upon.

Guest Eve Walsham

Helloooo lol yes i made it over. Feel a bit of a fraud not actually been a supra owner but hey ho business is business lol Glad to hear you like our work and look forward to doing it for you. We have just had someone email to say they are bringing a french super car to us....any ideas what this might be.....im not au fait with the french

Guest Eve Walsham

so sorry. I did refrain from mentioning the name of the business. I was just responding to people who had asked about it in other posts. It wont happen again. Dont be mad, im new

Welcome to the club Eve.

Please refrain from advertising your business until a Super Moderator has had contact with you.

I have already had to edit two of your posts, and have left a warning in another thread also.

Any more advertising will be frowned upon.

maybe a pm to the person would be better other then making new people feel unwelcome

maybe a pm to the person would be better other then making new people feel unwelcome

I haven't intended to make Eve feel unwelcome at all. If it has been taken that way, I apologise to Eve.

However, after saying "I'm not allowed to advertise, Pm me for details" or words to that effect, it shows they are aware of the advertising rules, and are trying to get around them by using the PM system.

If it is an honest mistake, then that's fine, but the warning is there, and needs to be taken.

Guest Eve Walsham

i said i wasnt sure if i was allowed to advertise as i hadnt read the rules. I should have and i apologise. It wont happen again as i have said

Helloooo lol yes i made it over. Feel a bit of a fraud not actually been a supra owner but hey ho business is business lol Glad to hear you like our work and look forward to doing it for you. We have just had someone email to say they are bringing a french super car to us....any ideas what this might be.....im not au fait with the french

One of these?

http://luxatic.com/genty-akylone-1000-hp-french-supercar

Guest Eve Walsham

I feel i have started this on the wrong foot and have now got your back up which i never intended. We would like to work with you guys not against you

I feel i have started this on the wrong foot and have now got your back up which i never intended. We would like to work with you guys not against you

Don't worry about it, it happens all the time.

It was only meant as a bit of guidance rather than a telling off.

Welcome to the club, and I hope at some point, the forum can gain from your business, as I have seen some of it first hand myself, and it is excellent work.

Guest Eve Walsham

Ill refrain from posting until ive spoken directly with a moderator then just so i dont get myself into trouble again. Thanks

Ill refrain from posting until ive spoken directly with a moderator then just so i dont get myself into trouble again. Thanks

Dont worry about it matey.

Not every one comes on to a website and reads the rules and regulations straight as they try and find there feet with how it all works.

I'm sure the supra mods will sort you out mate, they are good :)

p.s Welcome btw. :)

Guest Eve Walsham

Thanks guys. Hopefully we can become a trader to you guys in future and all get to know each other a little better. Im not always this cheeky....well only sometimes:innocent:

How do i add my own profile picture and not just the predefined ones

Hey & welcome Eve.

Custom avatar / profile pic:

Avatar: (appears on left when posting in forum)

Settings from across the top bar

Edit Avatar from menu on the left

Then the "Custom Avatar" section -

You can either specify a link to one thats already online

or

Upload one from your PC.

Needs to meet the requirements though, otherwise it wont upload:

- The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 50.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Profile pic: (Appears when people view your profile)

Pretty much same as above, only go to "Edit Profile pic on left hand side instead of "Edit Avatar")

Hope that helps :thumbs:

Thanks for the PM Eve, I've taken a look and escalated it to the super-Mods!

As above, we get people on here trying to trade without authorisation all the time which is why we may come across a little grumpy!

it's good to see you want to do things the right way:):thumbs:

I hope you stick around, it would be good to be able to offer your services!

All the best

Josh