The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gave her a wash today

d-_-b

Well weather wasn't great but she needed a wash so was most of today's task!

Considering possibly selling her soon, making her look gleaming never helps with deciding these things >

Anyways, know you all like pics so thought I would take a few even though though the weather was pretty misty. >

Cheers all for the comments :)

Yea isn't an easy decision to choose between keeping or selling it.

would be terrible to brake :( keep it :) thanks for the pik bud great help

who fitted the aero cathes for you bud?

Won't be being broken other than if I come to sell it &no one is interested in it at x price with all the parts on, maybe the lights & spoiler go separate from the car, other than that though will remain as it is.

Catches were fitted by myself & my body shop guy dude - I did all the positioning with the templates & such & he cut it out (didn't wanna risk me wrecking my cf hood >

lol im scared to cut into my bonnet, if i get the positioning wrong then im left with a hole in my bonnet lol

Yea is a scary thought >

What I did was mounted the pins first, then put a blob of paint on top of them as a guide for where the pin would need to come through, drilled that, then from the top worked out using the template where needed to be cut.

Not sure if that helps as a guide at all dude. :)