The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request

steve.m

Sorry looks a bit shoddy at the moment, will give it another go in the morning.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/Sorrowsrage/Untitled-3-1_zpsd12a92a4.png

Thanks Mike, that gives me a good idea of how It might look. Great effort considering the pics I gave you and being 2am. ;)

Steve that twin turbo kit and engine bay is amazing! :drool:

How much was the twin turbo kit and everything needed for it :D just outta interest :p

Making my way through your build thread too :thumbs:

Thanks. The kit was originally on the car when it came over from Japan so unfortunately I can't give you any idea of what this kit might cost new, also some parts of the kit was custom made. :)

Take a pic with it on the car Steve. May be easier to photoshop that way. (I'm assuming you have the car back and the spark plug cover though :innocent:)

Yeah I'll do that when they arrive, just thought I'd test some peoples photoshop skills. :D

The covers are on route :)

Cheers Dunk. :)

Okay, so the engine covers have arrived and been fitted. Would someone be so kind as to give the photoshop a go with any of these new pictures. :)

My options so far are:

- Black

- Black with red writing

- Polished

- Polished with black writing

I'm not sure you can photoshop it polished, think I'll just need to use my imagination for that one. :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=165822&d=1363124994

attachment.php?attachmentid=165823&d=1363124994

Engine bay 15.jpg

Engine bay 14.jpg

Do you know the color codes of what sort of black & red you are looking for?

The black would be 202, same as the car. The red I'm not sure about, maybe the same as some of the other red in the bay.

I'm not even sure about the red, Might be better all black.

Dibs if you decide to sell the carbon one? :D

The new one looks good, though I do prefer the carbon. :)

I'm not looking to sell it at the moment, I'm going to wait to see how the new one comes out.

If I do decide to sell you are second in line. :)

What about black at the front and lower bits on the side, red for the centre, with black writing? That would look :cool:

That sounds like it could work but I think it would be a bit too much red for my liking.