The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Taking the plunge.... THE RESULTS

lewysdanny

Ok guys , this is the result so far of my 95 tt having the Terraclean treatment. The garage where the treatment was to be done is about 25 mls from home. So got there at 10.30 am . By the time the mechanic had located the fuel.. in.. pipe ( the one not under pressure ) which was under the car it was 10.50. He then vented the fuel tank , and the process started. As my car is the 3.0 tt , the two refined fuel canisters did,nt take long to empty, which at that stage was the end of the treatment. i noticed as the car was lowered that the exhaust tone at tick over to be so rich and smooth. Finished and ready to return home , is now 11.30. Leaving the garage the throttle response was immediate, and spinning the rubber in 1st and 2nd got my dire attention. Got back onto m4 and running up through the gears was sheer bliss ( like having a w--k with your left hand ). As yet i can,nt say about the mpg , but i will if any of you want to know. Overall this treatment is something to have done as a priority. It does,nt take long to have this treatment done ( 40 - 50 mins ) and the results on my car are significant. I paid £75 + vat so makig £90 . I run a 1995 twin turbo with 100k + mls on the clock. Last comment .... if this process only lasts a year, i,d feel like the dogs boll---s with this treatment. Tim ( lewysdanny )

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details?

http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/f26/terraclean-highly-recommend-49131.html

"It took about a week for them to respond to me as well but I did get a nice email from the MD explaining that the process had been featured recently on Wheeler Dealers and as a result they had received a 'massive amount of enquiries' so it is taking some time to contact everyone. The west London garage I used was:

Xavier Auto Clinic

166-167 Stamford Brook Arches

Hammersmith

W6 0TQ

Tel: 0208 741 2251

These guys were excellent as well. Speak to Phil. He is passionate about how good this and he said I would be driving home with a smile on my face, he was right!"

Before deciding to have this done , i did a little online research.I went on numerous club sites e.g Audi club, Bmw club, Mercedes Benz club, and sh-t loads of customers that have written online about this product. Of all ths threads i,ve read only two i found to have a negative outcome. Both of these threads said the Terraclean process only lasted days . So if thats all i found , if there are any more doubters on this club forum, i,d say get your thumb out of your ass and do your own research,before considering having this done. I am a HGV1 truck driver , and i,ve nothing to gain from writing the original thread, except to let you guys know of this service thats available to anyone. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE