The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Numberplate lettering choice - opinions.

loks

What number plate wording would you chose?

OK here’s the deal, here in Hong Kong at the end of the year everyone here will have there chance to chose their own number plate wording/numbers (At a cost of about GBP1500 :eek: ). The plate will then go a general public auction and if no one bids for it is yours.

Basically you can pick any letters or numbers combinations up to 8 digit’s long. :devil:

Conditions are that you cannot use the letters I, O or Q and there can’t be more than 4 identical numbers or letters. You also can’t use the prefixes A, F, AM, and LC.

Although the offensive words will be banned there is still large room for the imagination.

What is best you could think of for a supra?

SUPRAMAN :flame Dev

to be honest £1500 is not alot dave, considering you can get practically ANY combination, and (mainly IF no one bids for it lol).

i remember watching the news (on chinese channel if you guys wondering) about this numberplate issue, didnt realise its gonna happen that soon.

personally, i would just go for my name/surname

otherwise the most obvious SUPRA

SUPRA TRD, SUPRA TT, TRD SUPRA

so whatever it is, you sure dont need to worry about fighting over plates with lets say NIC? :p