The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's 20th Anniversary

charlton

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Dragonball would come up, but not everyone can go to that for various reasons. Unless there was a mass meet before they set off? FF6 sounds like a good option but Bluewater is not central for all members - I'm not fussed as its close enough for me!

be good to see all the mkiiis with new head gaskets

sorry you just taking about the mkiv .

supra goes back a lot longer than that

Well this is the mkiv owners club... I'm sure there must be some mki's knocking around too, we could help buff out the rust - or do we deny they exist as they were a Celica Supra?

JapFest? Loads of members go to the show, surely we could organise a club track time to celebrate 20yrs of the mkiv?

Could the club organise a MK1V parade lap at Japfest 2 which is at Donnington later in the year- This would be central for most people and would give us all the opportunity to show our cars off to all the other Jap car fans - I can just imagine the sound of 70 odd Supras going round the track and all the subsequent you tube videos would highlight the anniversary and be there for posterity.