The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello again, And now hunting ..

Guest Tony.

Guest Tony.

Hi,

Right I have already done a hello I'm new thread couple weeks ago. Now I've got my money sorted out, I'm on the hunt for Supra :D

Ive got between 9k-10k to play with.

Basic Things im looking for are ..

Twin Turbo, Manuel, R/H Drive.

Dont mind a few mods etc, but no body kits from max power!

I have already emailed Jm-imports, and jugan ? ( hopefully saying it right )

Is getting back to me hopefully soon with what he can do.

Anthony

Hi Anthony.

Jurgen is the man at JM-Imports. Never dealt with them myself but a fantastic company and he has done the Supra community proud over the past X years for sure! :)

There are plenty Supras about in the spec that you are after, it is just ensuring that you can find a nice one within your budget. My advice would be not to rush into the first one that fits the bill necessarily.

If you pay the £10 membership fee you can utilise the for sale section on the forum to both investigate club member's cars for sale and purchase parts once you're behind the wheel of one (or before if that is your way! :D ).

Hi Anthony.

Jurgen is the man at JM-Imports. Never dealt with them myself but a fantastic company and he has done the Supra community proud over the past X years for sure! :)

There are plenty Supras about in the spec that you are after, it is just ensuring that you can find a nice one within your budget. My advice would be not to rush into the first one that fits the bill necessarily.

If you pay the £10 membership fee you can utilise the for sale section on the forum to both investigate club member's cars for sale and purchase parts once you're behind the wheel of one (or before if that is your way! :D ).

This ^^^ x2

Like james said dont rush it wait till there's a cracker that you know will do you well

And check the "What to check when buying a Supra" thread that's on the home page :)

Guest Tony.

I have to say their is no rush atm, Unless the 'One' Popped up I can wait for a few months really till something I want comes on the market. :)

And as for Jm-imports, Ive only ever heard great/good things about them tbh, So that's where I went 1st.

Let Jurgen sort you out if you aren't in any rush. The condition of the cars coming out of Japan are vastly superior to anything you will buy second hand in the UK (in most cases).

Very true

Don't know if my car was imported by Jurgen as I got it from a seller down Stoke on Trent and details give it away that it arrived in Newcastle so maybe was..

But the condition of the car was brilliant, looked like it just rolled out the production line, clean engine bay, clean underneath and interior was amazed how it was kept so clean, Japanese care for there cars that's for sure :D

Thank you.

I'm fine what ever colours , best would be black maybe wouldn't go for yellow.

The Blacks a lovely colour if you keep it cleaned and polished but that's me being biased ;)

Yellow is surprising nice on a supra youl be surprised

I personally like White ones and black ones :D