The mkiv Supra Owners Club

full or half carbon trd on an anthracite supra??

l.chris97

just looking for a few opinion's on weather i should go for a full carbon or half carbon (blade) trd style spoiler on my anthracite supra...any bad points on either spoiler or has one any benefits over the other....

also what do you guys think would look the best?? as in will the full carbon be too much carbon and look out of place.

thanks

Chris.

had a trust spoiler on mate, do like it but i'd like a change to the trd....think the trust is a nicer spoiler than stock although very similar

I knew that...it was me that pointed that out to the previous owner in the for sale ad!;)

The Greddy is decent, but stock wins everytime for me.

do luck would be nice but i with them been likes hens teeth...in saying that you'd prob find a hen's tooth easier now if i was going that sort of money i'd go gt300 and get it mod the legs so its in around the height of a stock rather than been 13 odd inches tall, the car isn't aggressive enough to pull of the bgw look atm imo

had a trust spoiler on mate, do like it but i'd like a change to the trd....think the trust is a nicer spoiler than stock although very similar

I didn't know Trust and Greddy were the same thing. Are you looking to sell your Trust/Greddy wing? I've always liked those :)

For the TRD, half carbon looks that little bit better imo.

I didn't know Trust and Greddy were the same thing. Are you looking to sell your Trust/Greddy wing? I've always liked those :)

For the TRD, half carbon looks that little bit better imo.

for the price of them new mate i think i'd keep this as it already painted an in pretty much perfect condition an if i wanted a change its only 4 bolts so i think i will keep it mate.