The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Give support to a fellow Scottish member....

drift_bear

I am aware this is in the off topic section aswell, but it's worth putting here since we know how generous us Scottish are :)

I was speaking to my best mate last night that I hadn't seen for a while due to work and he was telling me some sad news about his mother in law and how she has been struck with the dreaded C word! So what I have decided to do is raise money by doing dragonball and various other events this year for Macmillan cancer.

Since we have all been effected by this horrible disease in some way or another (especially my family), I thought this would be a good way at giving back to them in my way by doing what I enjoy and that's spending time with mates and enjoying every day as its your last.

Here's the link to my just giving page, so please donate for a good cause!

http://www.justgiving.com/driftbear

Thanks

Alex

I just went to check what your at your doing great now!

But iv noticed my message i wrote never went up and it put me as anonymous but I made sure that box was unticked :(

Yeah it's a great amount and I'm chuffed there's some more coming through from here!

That's a shame dude, I've checked to see if I can do anything but I can't dude :(

Yeah it's a great amount and I'm chuffed there's some more coming through from here!

That's a shame dude, I've checked to see if I can do anything but I can't dude :(

Yeah youl be happy now mate

Awk it's alright, was along the lines of Good luck with the fundraising, and do the Club proud at Dragonball :D

My other thread was pointing out few things not laughing at the cause! What is wrong with you??!!.. You going to Dragonball you ALREADY PAID FOR for fun to test your new Supra and that is it! Its not really something you would need to work for, test your strength or in anyway what can change your life! Like for example being fat you can say that you will loose half of your weight as this is something you never tried, something what will involve your hard work and something you can show all unbelievers that YOU CAN AND YOU DOING THIS! Some fundraising money by doing "different" things they might never done before like run marathon etc trying to pass their limits in way..

You going to test your Supra on event you already sign and paid for months before!!

By the way I did donate to CJ's thread few times and was 1 out of 4 from "this supporting" forum who attend his funeral!

My other thread was pointing out few things not laughing at the cause! What is wrong with you??!!.. You going to Dragonball you ALREADY PAID FOR for fun to test your new Supra and that is it! Its not really something you would need to work for, test your strength or in anyway what can change your life! Like for example being fat you can say that you will loose half of your weight as this is something you never tried, something what will involve your hard work and something you can show all unbelievers that YOU CAN AND YOU DOING THIS! Some fundraising money by doing "different" things they might never done before like run marathon etc trying to pass their limits in way..

You going to test your Supra on event you already sign and paid for months before!!

By the way I did donate to CJ's thread few times and was 1 out of 4 from "this supporting" forum who attend his funeral!

I am doing something different for raising money, not "testing my supra!" Alot of other people do marathons, hold parties and doing what they like doing! I like spending time with the car and the club, that's why I choose to do this. I asked for the full permission from from the club BEFORE I even started anything and set up a page!

You may of been at his funeral and if I was at home I would of made the long journey down for that and for dragoncol but due to work commitments I wasn't able to! After everything he done for the club and also for Macmillan is another reason why I picked this charity, aswell as speaking to family and friends!

I donated to drift bear, not because of what vhe was doing but what he believes in. As far as I am concerned drift bear could run down the street shouting. Have some good grace, and rather than sniping look at the bigger picture, and hey you could even support the cause.