The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt45 single conversion and full respray :)

T14PPA

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.jpg 20 year old bolts were a pain in the a$# and one got the better of my mate a cut him quite deep needing stitches. Me being me i laughed and jinxed myself and went one better and sliced my knuckle open showing my bone. But being me i just wrapped it up with electrical tape and carried on image.jpg

Finished the night off with putting my turbo in place for a little pleasure after finishing at 3am. Had to see what it would look like in place :)image.jpg image.jpg

Then i showed the size difference between the stock twin and my new turboimage.jpg image.jpg

Sorry, just me then, doesn't appear to work on Google Chrome on the tablet, fine on the laptop.

Fair enough. I thought i was going to have to do it all again

- - - Updated - - -

Looking Good !

Thanks mate. Never done anything like this before

Sweet mate! Well done for doing it yourself :cool:

Thanks mate. I could work on cars all day everyday

- - - Updated - - -

That's looking pretty damn fine, matey! :cool: Looking forward to the progress. :)

Ill keep it all updated

Day 2: decided to start on the inlet side off the engine. Alot easier than the exhaust side. Removed the 440cc jap spec injectors. And fitted pe800 cc injectors into the standard rail. image.jpg

Anyone fitted a fuel pressure regulator? Any pictures to give me ideas? As im not 100% on the fitting