The mkiv Supra Owners Club

photoshop enginebay colour change

ashbuster

hey guys im getting ready to strip and paint the enginebay ect...

i was wondering if someone could help by making my enginebay the colour i have here ready.

i just need to make sure it will look right before i do it along the wings ect...

here is some engine bay shots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165272[/ATTACH]

here is the colour, a few shots because of light ect...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165273[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]165274[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]165275[/ATTACH]

hopefully these photos are good enough but the colour needs to be the same if its possible

the gold by the way :D

the car is filthy i need to give it agood clean

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

other option was silver but not too sure, ive sprayed the bottom on an intercooler pipe, its a different gold to the one above so ill have to put it against the car in the side vent and see if it goes. i think it will but the inside of the engine bay will have candy blue and polished parts so the gold bay might make the other parts stand out more which is what im looking for.

something to make the candy and shiny parts stand out

yeah i will be having gold wheels mate and ive tried the intercooler pipe up against the car ill just try and get the pik sent to the laptop.

im not a fan of green to be honest. i did think to do it black but alot of people use black

I dont like green either but it was a example. Lambo grey would look hot! and match the carbon bits and bobs.

Gold whore!