The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey

Guest ElliottG61

Guest ElliottG61

Hi guys,

My name is Elliott and I'm 19 from York.

I absolutely love Supras and have been obsessed with them since I was a kid, all my mates think I'm mad because every time the subject of cars comes up I just end up going on about Supras lol. :D

At the moment I drive a 1.2 Punto haha my first car! Not quite to the standard of a Supra but gets the job done. :cool:

I've always said I'll own a Supra as soon as the cost of insurance allows me to so hopefully in a few years I can finally get one! :D

Anyway nice to meet you all! :blush:

Hi guys,

My name is Elliott and I'm 19 from York.

I absolutely love Supras and have been obsessed with them since I was a kid, all my mates think I'm mad because every time the subject of cars comes up I just end up going on about Supras lol. :D

At the moment I drive a 1.2 Punto haha my first car! Not quite to the standard of a Supra but gets the job done. :cool:

I've always said I'll own a Supra as soon as the cost of insurance allows me to so hopefully in a few years I can finally get one! :D

Anyway nice to meet you all! :blush:

:rolleyes: to the highlighted comment

:welcome:

Welcome to the club!

My own First car (drove a few of my dads cars after passing) was a 1.4 Clio

But now

I'm 20, got a Jspec TT and insurance is £1650 from Admiral, as Dnk said UK specs get cheaper premiums as a bonus :)

But remember there a total different kettle of fish from a 1.2 punto ;)

You searching at the minute ?? If so keep on checking, if not check and check. I was looking at adverts on Autotrader/piston heads/eBay since January and got mines at end of June

Also look at the classified section here youl get a well kept motor for your money that's for sure :)

Welcome to club anyways mate :D

Guest ElliottG61

Thanks for the advice guys :)

Yeah I am looking at the moment, thanks for the tip I didn't know the car being a UK spec would effect the cost of insurance so much!

Also yeah, I'm aware a Supra will be a bit different to drive than my 60hp Punto! :sly: Just can't wait to get one!

Thanks for the advice guys :)

Yeah I am looking at the moment, thanks for the tip I didn't know the car being a UK spec would effect the cost of insurance so much!

Also yeah, I'm aware a Supra will be a bit different to drive than my 60hp Punto! :sly: Just can't wait to get one!

No problem, oh Itl be worth it alright youl love it :)

Guest ElliottG61
the think is are you prepared to drive a Supra? ask yourself,

It's my dream to own and drive one, and if that means me driving like an old person until I have enough experience in the car to drive it how it was meant to be driven, then that's what I'll do! :D

It's my dream to own and drive one, and if that means me driving like an old person until I have enough experience in the car to drive it how it was meant to be driven, then that's what I'll do! :D

You have to learn to control it step by step, this car need´s to be respected :D you will be just fine!

! i remember when i was 19 i had driving skills but not enought responsability.

ps. you are a member now:D