The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking about returning to Supra ownership

Neil-NA

Ive now gone just under a year without a supra and keep thinking that i want to return just not sure if im doing the right thing.

I sold my last one because of the sheer amount of money i was putting/ wanting to put in it (yes as an NA) since then i have started my own business that is starting to do very well but i cant help thinking i am jumping the gun and should leave it another year.

I would only be after another NA but a 6 speed.

Any thoughts? someone talk sense to me.

If it helps, I love my NA6, the only reason I am going TT is because I miss boost!

You can easily get the tail out nicely on the NA6 & fun plenty of fun as you are well aware of ;)

The way I see in life is if you don't play hard, you don't work hard!! It will only push you to work harder :)

Don't listen to the voices mate. I've been close to doing it myself but financially its not worth jumping the gun!

Patience Hulk...!

That i was not expecting to hear from you Martin, oh we need a catch up and a beer soon mate.

This :)

As much as i would like to buy it right now a bit of forward planning is needed and its still a very spur of the moment decision.

I would love a TT and one day no doubt will have one but i have some unfinished business with the NA.

As much as i would like to buy it right now a bit of forward planning is needed and its still a very spur of the moment decision.

I would love a TT and one day no doubt will have one but i have some unfinished business with the NA.

And by having the 6 speed your future proofing yourself, sounds like you've had some forward thinking already ;)

Take another year. Not a lot will change except your bank balance and the ability to deal with bills and problems easily.

Thats my thinking H

Neil. I'm in the same position. It's not easy. My plan is to save the money ready for when I see the one I really want.

I think it will be the best option long term and with prices continuing to fall i may be able to grab a bargain :D