The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Performance car meet Carlisle 6th April

Guest m4rk205

Guest m4rk205

Hi

Last weekend I organised my first performance car meet, in a week....

40 cars turned up! We had a great night. The aim for my next meet it to get to around 100 cars. I don't know about others, but local cruises where I am are filled with standard brand new 'finance specials' or chavs in Saxo's There are only a handfull of proper cars in the car park. I went to a 500 car cruise earlier this year and I'd say 1/5 would be worth leaving the house to see!

So, I came up with the idea of organising a meet by PMing people with decent cars on my local cruise site and asking mates with performance cars via Facebook. The standard was a lot better and as everyone was a proper car enthusiast we all had a good crack. Now I want to take it up a notch and put a post up on car specific forums and see if I can get a bigger attendance.

My next meet is Saturday 6th April, at Lower Viaduct car park Carlisle.

Post code is CA2 5BN.

Posted this on GT4OC where I'm a member and joining other car specific forums to see if I can drum up any interest.

Let me know if you can make it