The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tattoo for Cure Leukaemia UK - Sponsor Me for a good cause :D

Nodalmighty

As most of you know a couple of years ago I was diagnosed as having Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) with Philadelphia chromosome positive. I lethal combination 10 years ago with a less than 10% recovery. Now the odd are more like 80% recovery and I was on the very latest UKAL14 treatment protocol. On May the 19th I will have a tattoo done to commemorate 2 years post transplant remission. This will be a simple tattoo of the Cure Leukaemia UK charity logo to show my support for there cause.

You can show your support too by sponsoring me a £1 http://www.justgiving.com/TattooForCureLeukaemia then add your name to a list below. For less than the cost two bag of crisps your £1 when added to all the facebook, Supra,VW and Skyline forum contributions could add up to a huge amount of cash. Of course you can give more if you wish. I pay £5 every month by DD :D

Where will be lots of press and both TV (Hopefully National) and Paper with big cheque had over and photo's of me going though the pain and the finished article :D

I have the full backing of Cure Leukaemia Uk Registered Charity No. 1100154 for this and other BIGGER projects ;)

So I'll get the ball rolling :

1. Lyndon - £5 a month

Best Regards,

Lyndon.

All,

We are up to £655, Largest single donation £200, to be fair, it was from my brother :D

Thank you for your continued support and can I kindly ask you to make any further donations through the "Just Giving" link as paypal may to some look a bit dodgy (and I was been a naughty including it in the initial post :( ).

regards,

Lyndon.

My Charity Campaign has even made the Cure Leukaemia news letter :D

http://smartsend3.clevercherry.com/cureleukaemia/media/smartsend/5137597343be3.jpg

Fund raiser Lyndon shows his support for Cure Leukaemia for life!!

Lyndon Sharp has come up with an innovative fundraising idea to support Cure Leukaemia in our10th Anniversary year and it's the first of its kind!

Lyndon, who suffers from Leukaemia, is to get a tattoo of the Cure Leukaemia logo to raise money and "give something back." The tattoo will be completed in May and he is aiming to raise a staggering £5000 from people sponsoring him to show their support for his bravery!

If you would like to show your support for Lyndon's very unique and very painful fundraising idea, you can donate by visiting his JustGiving page HERE.

We're looking forward to seeing the end result! We will keep you posted!

If you want to raise money in a creative way for us then we would love to hear from you and follow your story, call us on 0121 236 9202 or email [email protected]

Lyndon.

Edited by Nodalmighty (see edit history)

1. Lyndon - £5 a month

2. pedrosixfour - £10

3. mclarenross - £10

4. Pulley - £10

5. tomgeer - £10

6. Abz - £10

Well done for keeping such an upbeat spirit despite all the things you have gone through :)

Also best of luck on the tattoo, let's hope it isn't this tatto artist! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...