The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Actually had some great service on EBay for once

DodgyRog

For the Mods...in Supra Chat because of the T-Shirt pic

I order a T-Shirt recent from the U.S and when it arrived it was really thin and to be honest absolutely useless

In the EBay ad it said they had a return policy, but it just wasn't worth the effort for me to send it back to be honest, so I just messaged the seller explain the issue and that I was going to have to leave negative feedback, as it was not fit for purpose in my mind and it was not like the one in the pic

Anyway within a few hours I got a message back appologising for the problem and saying they had had a bad batch and thought they had thrown them all out, but must of missed one

They said they were send me a new one immediately at no cost to me and no need to return the other one

To there word it arrived today and is now a decent quality, don't get me wrong it's not the best T-Shirt I have ever bought, but more than adequate for the money

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150818573538?var=450078881755&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Something similar happened me with a little spycam I bought from Hong Kong to use as a bumper cam on the track car.

Tried it out sitting at the computer and I couldn't get it to work, contacted the seller and once he was satisfied I wasn't simply a moron he told me that returning it would be uneconomical (I think it cost me a tenner delivered) and he refunded my money there and then.

I haven't had a bad experience with anyone I've dealt with yet to be honest. Knock on wood as I haven't checked/opened my new gearbox yet!!