The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear hubs . TT and NA

chazuk

I looked into this a while ago and according to ToyoDIY i parts are the same for NA and TT. Just whether you have ABS sensors it the only problem.

42330 (RH) Both NA and TT

42340B (LH) Both NA and TT

Hey Logie,

My BO3b (Large Case) Diff and drive shafts are much more meatier than the ones running on the later A03b Diff set-up or Auto A02b set-up. :)

The conundrum deepens, maybe Mr T. just substituted the earlier thicker T.T. shafts with the original N/A spec for all small-casing diff applications.

I've just spent half an hour searching, but can't re-find find the info I mentioned.

Not what I was looking for, but a little more info.

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/a80-mkiv-discussion/81034-more-driveshaft-help-replacement-not-identical.html

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Hey Logie,

My BO3b (Large Case) Diff and drive shafts are much more meatier than the ones running on the later A03b Diff set-up or Auto A02b set-up. :)

My bad i never properly read later post about having a UK diff. I'll shut my yap and go back into hiding.:(

I have both the big diff and small diff driveshafts, and they are the same length, the width difference in the small and big diff is only 5 mm.

And I believe the facelift driveshafts are a little thinner than the pre facelifts.

The driveshafts with Large casing diff one is shorter on the :think: near-side.

You've got your widths and lengths confuddled. :shrug:

Edited by David P (see edit history)