The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look what arrived in the post!

Chris Bailey

As im sure you are aware - I started a thread asking "How much are these rims worth" I didnt know that in the meantime my dad was in talks with Jurgen about them 19" Rays volk wheels he had for sale. One evening he randomly comes up in my room and says ive bought Jurgens wheels! To say I was happy was an understatement because these wheels are perfect :D

Hopefully looking to get them fitted sometime in April once the weather starts getting better - The next thing is to look for some tyres. Been looking at 235/30/19's for the front and 275/30/19 for the rear. Can anyone recommend any good tyres, Been looking at Pirelli/Michellin/Goodyear F1's...Etc Etc

Hope you guys like the rims! :)

Dads new wheels.jpgNew wheels.jpgRays Volk.jpg

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

As im sure you are aware - I started a thread asking "How much are these rims worth" I didnt know that in the meantime my dad was in talks with Juregen about them 19" Rays volk wheels he had for sale. One evening he randomly comes up in my room and says ive bought Jurgens wheels! To say I was happy was an understatement because these wheels are perfect :D

Hopefully looking to get them fitted sometime in April once the weather starts getting better - The next thing is to look for some rims. Been looking at 235/30/19's for the front and 275/30/19 for the rear.

Hope you guys like the rims! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165066[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]165067[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]165068[/ATTACH]

You mean tyres? :p

Great buy those wheels. I would have had them if I had the cash :(

Should look real nice :thumbs:

Does your old man have Uk spec brakes? Depending on the spoke thickness they made need spacers to clear. They will look sweet fitted though!

Uk's at the front and J-spec at the rears at the moment, The wheels we have at the moment have spacers, can we use them if they are needed?

- - - Updated - - -

You dad "comes" in your room? :blink:

Nice wheels dude, might take the focus of your hair cut ;)

Cheers dude! Talking of haircuts ive just had the mop cut off! :thumbs: