The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Workshop manual

Dale B

I asked my local Toyota Dealer about getting one , he said he would have to email their Head Office .

I sensed he couldn't really be bothered to do it, when I called back a few days later to collect some parts I didn't ask him about it.

But he didn't say it wasn't possible to get one.

Not sure exactly how much it would cost. Their was the possibility of a group buy but I think one of the members on here had problems contacting the seller.

I think they're at least £100:(

I wanted to get a Workshop Manual when I first got the car, but now I realise it's probably not that necessary. If you need to know anything just post a question in the appropriate section and some kind person will answer it for you:)

Originally posted by boneyard

Ive tried Toyota...they dont do them, even dealers cant get hold of them, everything is computer based.

I'm not sure if it is just one book but, when my car was being rebuilt there was a manual for the Supra under the car which was about 4" thick.

Hi Guys

I have spotted some workshop manuals on ebay for sale. They come in .pdf format....

I am not too sure how accuarate or thorough they are, but I have put a bid on one (I think there are four at the minute on there).....

They are mostly reserved at 99p, so I guess are worth a try!!

If I win one I will post a copy up on here for everyone to view.

Nick