The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rookie, looking for help on project :D

Guest Usupra

Hey guys what's up

So i've had my '93 MarkIV Jza80 N/a for a little over a year and for most of it, i've had my license suspended :3

I keep coming across this problem and the local mechanics, all of them even the "jap spec" ones, are some what useless.

Mind you they normally only work on newer cars and commodores -_-

Im having problems with a lumpy idle a high idle and and i guess one that bounces around when ever it wants to.

when i'm driving it will just "not respond" i can't accelerate or anything, then i drop it down a gear and all of a sudden kicks in again (doing 80, but even of late at any speed)

i also find when i start it up and drive off, when i reach my first give way, the car drops rpm something terrible when i'm clutch coasting up to the intersection.

i've replaced my leads and spark plugs, which was promoted by my mechanic, but the problem still occurs.

SO i decided what better place to get real info, than off guys who own and work them.

any help at all would be appreciated. [GRIN][/GRIN]