The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I went on the internet this week, and I found this….

TheTurtleshead

Nothing seedy a la Clarkson! Buuuuttt…. I can't believe how different the old girl looked back then(2010- long before I owned it), she's aged well!!

Aaaand today; ( Well it did look like this until I tore it into a thousand pieces…. Stupid James)

attachment.php?attachmentid=165015&stc=1&d=1361826622

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07298.jpg

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

Dave had it before you and had all the arches and that done. I prefer the whifbitz front on it! looks savage, dont look horrible with stock front end though

I was trying not to mention that utter tw@73nd!! So many things wrong with the car that he lied to me about, it literally nearly killed me the day after I picked it up!! Plus he never sent off the docs, so 1 year after purchase when I went to tax it I found it was registered to him still....

Stock is the best front FTW! :p