The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anybody know this supra??

shh

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-/140912891428?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D5848101540707029708%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D140913472400%26

hi, been looking for another MSB supra for a while, just come across this one on ebay......

does anybody know any history of it?

appears to of been in the country since 2001.

any info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks, john.

On the look out for ANOTHER MSB!?:blink: Any pics/spec of the one you have!?

I e-mailed that seller months ago asking about that car but never got a response! Poor advert + unresponsive seller didn't fill me with confidence so decided against that car!

These MSB Supra's seem to be quite common, remember seeing one yesterday too!! :D

On the look out for ANOTHER MSB!?:blink: Any pics/spec of the one you have!?

I e-mailed that seller months ago asking about that car but never got a response! Poor advert + unresponsive seller didn't fill me with confidence so decided against that car!

my last MSB ...was an n/a...sold to one of the boys @ Whifbitz, he was gonna do a turbo conversion on it,pics of it are in VIEW MY SUPRA.

i actually emailed the seller/ dealer on thursday night, for more details, he rang my landline on the friday day time, my young son took the call,

seller said he would call back later....... still waiting....

my last MSB ...was an n/a...sold to one of the boys @ Whifbitz, he was gonna do a turbo conversion on it,pics of it are in VIEW MY SUPRA.

i actually emailed the seller/ dealer on thursday night, for more details, he rang my landline on the friday day time, my young son took the call,

seller said he would call back later....... still waiting....

That's the one we saw at Whifbitz then, looked stunning with the spoiler removed & wide wheels!! :cool: